In 8 Ways…
- Get to know us. Subscribe to receive updates via e-mail or RSS feed. It’s free, you’ll never miss a post, and you can always unsubscribe. Why not give us a test run?
- Like and Share. You have the power to reach hundreds of people with just a click. If you like what you see, please help us spread the word!
- Follow and Tweet. The grassroots volunteer organizations we feature benefit greatly from publicity, helping to generate awareness, volunteers, and donations.
- Sponsor Us. Become a premium subscriber for just $3.50/month (11 cents a day) and receive our sponsor newsletter (it’s like that warm fuzzy feeling in your e-mail once a month). The majority of these funds go directly to sustaining volunteer travel, and donations to our featured organizations. Payments are securely handled through Amazon.com. Learn more at the Causes and FAQs page, and please try it out today.
- Hire Dan. The prospect of traveling and focusing on a non-profit blog without going broke presents a unique challenge. Thanks for considering me for your next project! (See my skills and work ideas)
- Link to Us. If you run a website you understand that links are huge both for referring visitors and for the search engines. Please help us to spread the cause to more people.
- Write for Us. If you have a relevant experience to share, or an organization to suggest, we’d love to feature your guest post. In the future we hope to sponsor several volunteer travelers and publish their travel journals.
- Contact Us. Your ideas and collaboration will make this incredible. For starters, I got stuck trying to express your significance in the previous sentence, and that was the best I came up with. Any ideas? E-mail me at email@example.com.